How we Work
• We use Microsoft Word Styles in formatting. Indexes are all done automatically, which ensures correctness and consistency. Track changes are being used in Word to clearly indicate all revisions. Communications through comments are also made to assist the author.
• Our aim is to assist organisations / students in obtaining their goals by submitting quality work.
• Requirements are met as set out by the organisation/institution
• We check all references in academic work (Harvard or APA styles).
• References and possible plagiarism are the responsibility of the writer.
• All communication is legally binding and handled as private and confidential. Copying of any material is illegal both on the side of the writer/organisation, and editor.
• We provide students with a valid APES editing certificate
Fifty percent of the quoted amount needs to be paid up front – the remainder is payable upon completion of work.
Enquiries – Liza Marx
|081 534 3590||082 347 firstname.lastname@example.org|